This course is for : beginner
Demo : 1 day
Average time Duration : 6 Month (2hrs/day)
PHP, as a scripting language has been very popular due to its simplicity, speed and scalability. There are a number of PHP frameworks that help make this language easier to adopt and among the most popular of these is Laravel- widely adopted due to its simple and elegant syntax that eases the development process and simplifies routing, authentication, caching through built in templates, libraries and MVC architecture.
MYcsLab brings you a comprehensive and interactive Laravel training course that will help you understand the fundamentals of the Laravel framework.
You will learn to install the framework and build a website using its features. You will learn to create a database, the main templates with the blade template system,DB migration,controllers, routing, responses and Filters etc.
What you will learn after attending our this Laravel course:
- The Laravel framework and its installation and environment
- How to create Forms, gather user inputs and validate them
- How to create a database and use appropriate SQL statements to create tables and store data
- To use jQuery and Ajax
- Perform appropriate authentication by effectively using encryption/decryption
- How to deploy third party service into the application
- How to deploy the application and configure it on server
- Core/Advance PHP
- Introduction to Laravel : Request Life Cycle, Framework Directory Structure
- Routing : Simple Routing, Route Parameters Mapping, Named Routing, Routing Group URLS
- Middleware & Controllers : Registering Middleware, Middleware Parameters, Basic Controllers, Resource Controllers
- Forms & Validation : Form Designing, CSRF Protection, Form Model Binding, Generating URLs, Form Request Validation, Working With Error Messages, Validating Input Arrays
- Blade Templates : Template Inheritance, Displaying Data, Control Structures
- Database Connectivity : Connecting to the Database, Using Raw SQL and Query Builder, Relationships & Database transaction, Display, Insert, Update & Delete
- Login and Authentication : Login system development, Authentication of Different Users, Logout from Website