This course is for : beginner
Average time Duration : 2 Month (2hrs/day)
Spreadsheet software remains one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world.
Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio.
- Identify the different components of the Excel worksheet.
- Differentiate between an Excel workbook & worksheet.
- Use the Office Assistant
- Open an existing workbook and create a new workbook
- Enter text and formulas in to an Excel spreadsheet
- Enhance alpha and numeric date in an Excel Worksheet
- Move & Copy alpha and numeric data
- Construct formulas to manipulate numeric data in an Excel Worksheet
- Create a spreadsheet to tabulate and record numeric values.
- Change the appearance of an Excel spreadsheet
- Use the print function to create a printable copy of data stored on an Excel spreadsheet.
- Set up the chart function of Excel to represent numeric data in multiple formats.
- Differentiate between formulas and functions in Excel.
- Use at least four functions that are stored in Excel.
- Access and manipulate data using the database functions of Excel.
- Create simple & complex macros in Excel.