This Course is for : beginner
Average time Duration : 1 Months (2hrs/day)
Data Structures and Algorithms are one of the most important skills that every computer science student must-have. It is often seen that people with good knowledge of these technologies are better programmers than others.
Data Structures are widely used to organize data into unique structures to enhance programs performance. Learn about Sorting Algorithms, Searching Algorithms, basic and advanced Data Structures in this course.
- Introduction to Data Structure : Concept of data structure, Types of data structure , Algorithms analysis and data structures
- Introduction to Programming Basics : Fundamentals, Arrays, Strings, Structures, Pointers, Memory allocation,
- Linked Lists : Linked-list and operations on it, Singly-linked lists, Circular linked lists, Doubly linked lists, Doubly-circular linked lists
- Stack : Static stack, Dynamic stack
- Queue : Static queues, Dynamic queues, Circular queue, Dequeue Queue, Priority Queue
- Searching Techniques : Linear search, Binary search, Hashing
- Hash Table
- Sorting Techniques : Bubble sort, Selection sort, Insertion sort, Merge sort, Quick sort, Radix sort
- Trees : Binary trees, Binary search trees, Operations on binary search tree
- Graphs : Graphs terminology, Depth First Search(DFS), Breadth-First Search(BFS), Spanning tree, Kruskal’s and Dijkstra’s algorithms